Recently the family took a visit to a local landscaping nursery in north Austin (Red Barn Nursery). They always have great fall events going on and this year was no disappointment. There was an animal petting zoo, face painting and pumpkins as far as the eye could see. Ok, there weren’t really pumpkins as far as the eye could see, but still, there were lots of pumpkins. I personally am not a fan of the cliche’ family and childrens photos in the bluebonnets here in Texas, but for some reason I can’t explain I always enjoy photographing our son amongst the pumpkins. Unfortunately this year he made it a little tougher than last year because this year he is very mobile and can run away (whereas last year he couldn’t even walk). Anyway, here are some shots from our visit to the pumpkin patch. Happy Halloween!
1. Dress up every now and then.
2. Take time to stop and smell the roses.
3. Always find time to laugh and enjoy life.
4. Spend time with family and friends.
5. Sometimes you have to give a little love in order to get love back.
6. Ice Cream is good for the soul.
7. Never underestimate the power of a nap!
8. Be ready for new adventures.
9. Try new things and don’t be afraid to ask for help.